It is said that a picture says about 1000 words then think about what video will do. Putting your video online can help you convey your messages to your audience. Here are few reasons that help you understand why you need a video online. Read More
Video Creates Sales
Video brings people in touch with the product without having to experience it in person. It emotionalises the viewers decisions and bring confidence and familiarity to the brand.
52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more
confident in online buying decisions.1
More than three out of five consumers will spend at least two minutes
watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to
buy, and 37% will watch for more than three minutes.2
Businesses find that shoppers who view video are 174% more
likely to buy than viewers who did not.3
Online retailers find that 33% of online sales came from the
13% of site visitors who viewed video.4
34% of clothing shoppers are more likely to buy after viewing an
online video ad, versus 16% after watching an ad on TV.5
1 Internet Retailer. Online Videos Help Build Confidence in Purchases.
2 Marketing Charts. Product Videos Found Boosting Purchase Confidence Among Viewers.
3 Retail TouchPoints. Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Awards 2012.
4 NRF Stores. Set a Spell: BizChair.com Gives Customers a Closer Look.
5 ReelSEO. Back-to-School Shopping Trends: Video is Key to Retail Clothing Sales for 2012 [Study].
Are You using YouTube for Business?
- More than 1 billion unique users visit YouTube each month
- Over 6 billion hours of video are watched each month on YouTube—that’s almost an hour for every person on Earth
- 100 hours of video are uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 80% of YouTube traffic comes from outside the US
- YouTube is localized in 61 countries and across 61 languages
- According to Nielsen, YouTube reaches more US adults ages 18-34 than any cable network
- Millions of subscriptions happen each day. The number of people subscribing daily is up more than 3x since last year, and the number of daily subscriptions is up more than 4x since last year
- 500 years of YouTube videos are watched on Facebook per day
- 700 YouTube videos are shared on Twitter a minute.