It is said that a picture says about 1000 words then think about what video will do. Putting your video online can help you convey your messages to your audience. Here are few reasons that help you understand why you need a video online.
- 52% of consumers say that watching product videos makes them more
confident in online buying decisions.
- More than three out of five consumers will spend at least two minutes watching a video that educates them about a product they plan to buy, and 37% will watch for more than three minutes.
- Businesses find that shoppers who view video are 174% more likely to buy than viewers who did not.
- Online retailers find that 33% of online sales came from the 13% of site visitors who viewed video.
- 34% of clothing shoppers are more likely to buy after viewing an online video ad, versus 16% after watching an ad on TV.
- Internet Retailer. Online Videos Help Build Confidence in Purchases.
- Marketing Charts. Product Videos Found Boosting Purchase Confidence Among Viewers.
- Retail TouchPoints. Retail TouchPoints Channel Innovation Awards 2012.
- NRF Stores. Set a Spell: BizChair.com Gives Customers a Closer Look.
- ReelSEO. Back-to-School Shopping Trends: Video is Key to Retail Clothing Sales for 2012 [Study].